Sunday, May 16, 2010

Senior!?

Wow. I have ONE year left in college! I'm officially a senior. On top of that, I'm no longer a teenager! That's a good feeling. My sister just graduated from college.
This entire weekend brought about maaaany changes in our lives. I am so excited to see where we will end up in a year. I'm feeling antsy because it's about time for a change, and I am really looking forward to starting a brand new chapter again.
On a yummy note, I asked for chicken and dumplings, and strawberry birthday cake for my birthday dinner. My mom and grandma were wonderful and made both! I'm STUFFED. Yet, they are calling my name. I may have to go back for more as a late-night snack.
After all this cake is gone, I have GOT to get a grip on my diet and exercising. I am doing a detox next week, and that will help me get back on track.
Alrighty, well, I just felt like I should update. I only update once every few months because I never think about it. Sad, sad. Oh well. Everyone have a happy May!

1 comment:

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Yea!!! One more year!! Enjoy it!