Sunday, January 25, 2009

CSI, Cold, Church

Okay so cold is an understatement! What can I say...I HATE cold weather. I can't wait until summer...and I hope it's a HOT one. So hot that you walk outside and you're fried within seconds. YESSSSS. (Part of this demented mindset might come from the fact that I've lived in a FREEZING basement all year long for 3 years now). Oh well.
I'm still visiting the other church with my sister and I still love it. I still get sudden urges to drive away and go live somewhere else, far away from every single person that I know, but visiting a different church for a while should help some. Maybe.
Oh...ha, so I'm NOT a huge fan of watching tv, right? Well I have found a tv show that I love. CSI: NY. It's great! I've heard about it several times and it's been around for a long time, but I watched my first episode this week. I love it. So...now I'll be watching recordings of it whenever I get some free time. :)

1 comment:

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Oooh, I don't like hot and I don't like watching police shows. They scare me. But different is what makes the world go round, huh? So enjoy!